Most people are happy with their straighter smiles after traditional orthodontic treatments. But they aren’t crazy about the teeth straightening treatments themselves, which involve months or even years of uncomfortable metal and wires. The destination is great, the journey not so much. Highlands Ranch Smiles offers Invisalign and other orthodontics option in ColoradoDr. Haynes on Invisalign Read Transcript
Invisalign is a great way to straighten your teeth. We offer Invisalign for adults but also teenagers. We'll always take a look and see if you are a candidate for it, but you'd be surprised. We are able to really correct a lot of malocclusion or alignment problems with your teeth with Invisalign. It's simple, you just wear a clear plastic tray. You can take in and out when you're eating and drinking, and in order to brush and floss your teeth, so you don't have to work around brackets and wires. Especially our adult patients love Invisalign versus going a traditional braces route. The technology on Invisalign has actually improved just over the last few months. They've changed the system to where most of the treatment times are actually cut in half. Our average treatment time now for Invisalign is about nine months, which is pretty great, I'd say on that. We can get those really ideal results with just those clear plastic aligners.
But newer orthodontics treatments make the journey more enjoyable too!
That’s why our Highlands Ranch, CO dentist office offers Invisalign and Fastbraces solutions, which greatly reduce the hassles of traditional orthodontic treatments.
Dr. Haynes is a family and cosmetic dentist that has a true passion for creating beautiful, healthy smiles in a comfortable and friendly environment. Dr. Haynes has focused her post-graduate training on cosmetic and orthodontic dentistry, including veneers, one visit crowns, Invisalign, and Fastbraces.
For more information on our orthodontics option in Colorado, call Highlands Ranch Smiles at 720-644-8186.
Invisalign uses a series of clear plastic aligners to straighten your teeth instead of unsightly wires and brackets. Here is how the process typically works:
- Our doctors take detailed measurements and impressions of your teeth. We also design a treatment plan for you based on the orthodontic issue you are trying to correct.
- We send the information to a special Invisalign lab, which creates your custom aligners.
- You wear each set of clear, BPA-free plastic aligners for about one week, then switch them out for a new set. These aligners gently shift your teeth into place about over time.
- You come to our Highlands Ranch, CO dentist office about every 6 weeks for periodic checkups so we can ensure your treatment progresses as planned.
With our Invisalign Outcome Simulator, we’ll let you preview your new, straighter smile before you start treatment.
One of Invisalign’s biggest advantages is the lack of wires and brackets. Most people probably won’t even notice you are wearing aligners! Other advantages include:
- Removable. You can remove your aligners, so you can still enjoy all the foods you like. And it’s easy to brush and floss your teeth.
- More comfortable. The smooth plastic won’t irritate your mouth. Most people find aligners more comfortable to wear than traditional metal braces.
- Fewer dentist visits. We usually see you every four to six weeks for checkups. That’s fewer checkups than required for braces.
Another orthodontics option in Colorado that we offer is Fastbraces, which can straighten your teeth in as few as 120 days. Have a wedding, reunion, or other event coming up soon? See us today for Fastbraces and have the smile you have always wanted just in time!
Interested in other orthodontics options in Colorado? Call 720-644-8186 or use our online form to schedule a complimentary consultation at our Highlands Ranch, CO dentist office.
Highlands Ranch Smiles is home to trusted Highland Ranch, CO dentists. Dr. Michelle Haynes, DMD received her Doctorate of Dental Medicine at the University of South Carolina. Dr. Courtney McKeever, DMD received her Doctorate of Dental Medicine at University of Kentucky College of Dentistry and a member of the Colorado Dental Association and the American Dental Association. Dr. Amanda McCabe, DMD graduated with a Bachelor of Science with distinction from Penn State University and then earned her dental school degree from Temple University.