We make booking your dental appointments as easy as possible by offering extended hours as late as 6 p.m. four days per week and as early as 7 a.m. on Fridays. Your whole family can get the care they require from our team with thorough services like:
- General Dentistry – All ages need regular services like exams, cleanings, and gum disease treatment to stay in top dental health.
- Cosmetic Dental Care – For a self-confidence increase, improve your smile with teeth whitening, veneers, tooth bonding, and more.
- Invisalign – Adults and teenagers can take advantage of metal-free orthodontic treatment with Invisalign. You’ll appreciate the nearly invisible look and convenience of clear plastic aligners.
- Restorative Dentistry – Fix your teeth with fillings and same-day crowns. Replace lost teeth with bridges, and repair infected teeth with root canal treatments.
- Dental Implants – Whether you get a single implant with a crown to change one tooth or an All-on-4® treatment to change most or all of your teeth, you’ll delight in a natural appearance and function. Implants are the closest thing you can get to real teeth.
- Oral Surgery – Remove teeth, get bone grafts, and receive ridge augmentations right here at our practice.
- Emergency Dentistry – Turn to us to ease your pain so you can revive your smile and your oral health. In many cases, you can get same-day care.
Remain relaxed throughout any treatment with painless local anesthetic with The Wand® and our dental sedation options. To help you with payment, we can file claims with your dental insurance provider. If you do not have insurance coverage, we also accept other payment options, including financing with CareCredit. You also should ask about how you can save with our in-house plan.