We like caring for families due to the fact that we have family members of our own and know the significance of quality family dentistry. You can feel confident trusting your loved ones’ smiles to us, since we have a number of years of experience assisting our patients to create and maintain healthy smiles.
Additionally, if you or a family member are nervous about your oral care, we have two methods of sedation to calm your nerves– inhaled sedation with laughing gas or oral conscious sedation in tablet form.
Young or old, regardless of what your loved ones require for smile care, you’ll discover it at Highlands Ranch Smiles. We provide a range of wonderful dental treatments, all of which will be personalized and tailored to your personal requirements. These family dentistry services consist of:
- General Dental Care – Keep your smile in top shape with regular exams, gum disease therapy, fluoride, bad breath treatment, and advice for stubborn dry mouth.
- Dental Implants – These artificial tooth roots will give you back your grin and assistance protect your jawbone. Consult us and find out all the benefits of dental implants.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – These repairs can reconstruct your smile and make it a lot easier to take pleasure in all your preferred foods again.
- Dentures – Replace whole rows of missing teeth or just a few lost teeth. We offer many types of kinds of dentures and will help you select the ones most ideal for you.
- Dental Surgery – Our services can help restore your smile’s health and avoid more issues. Solutions consist of teeth extraction, bone grafts, and socket preservation.
- Cosmetic Dental Care – Get the lovely smile you’ve been dreaming about. We offer veneers, teeth bleaching, gum reshaping, and more.
- Corrective Dentistry – When your teeth are missing or declining, your dentist here has the treatments you require to repair your smile and help you take pleasure in mealtimes once again.
- Emergency Dental Care – Don’t ignore a broken or cracked tooth. Take action to treat a tooth that has been knocked out of its socket or a toothache. Call us right away so you can get relief as soon as possible.