Teeth whitening in Colorado is one of the simplest and most cost-effective cosmetic dentistry services we offer here at Highlands Ranch Smiles. Yet it makes a major impact on your smile!
Our cosmetic dentists and friendly team can do all the whitening work for you by applying your teeth whitening treatment in our office, or we will provide a professional-strength treatment for you to use at home. Either way, you’ll get a whiter, brighter smile!
To find out more about teeth whitening in Colorado, call Highlands Ranch Smiles at 720-644-8186. New patients can see our doctors for a free cosmetic dentistry consultation!
Two Teeth Whitening Options
Because we want to give you choices, we provide two options to whiten your teeth:
- In-office whitening for immediate results with professional help. You can relax and listen to music or watch a movie while we work!
- Take-home whitening kits with customized trays so you can brighten your smile at your convenience. Home whitening takes about two weeks, followed by periodic maintenance treatments. You can wear your trays during the day or at night.
We use respected brand KöR because it can remove some of the toughest stains from teeth, like those caused by taking tetracycline or other medications.
If you choose to let us do the treatment, KöR uses a three-part process to attain maximum teeth whitening results:
- We apply a whitening gel that breaks up stains in your teeth.
- We send you home with follow-up treatments.
- You return to our office for a final application, which further whitens your smile and seals tiny “pores” in your teeth to minimize sensitivity and keep your smile white for an extended period.
Ready for a whiter, brighter smile? Call Highlands Ranch Smiles at 720-644-8186 for teeth whitening in Colorado. Don’t forget to ask about our new patient special for free whitening trays!
Highlands Ranch Smiles is home to trusted Highland Ranch, CO dentists. Dr. Michelle Haynes, DMD received her Doctorate of Dental Medicine at the University of South Carolina. Dr. Courtney McKeever, DMD received her Doctorate of Dental Medicine at University of Kentucky College of Dentistry and a member of the Colorado Dental Association and the American Dental Association. Dr. Amanda McCabe, DMD graduated with a Bachelor of Science with distinction from Penn State University and then earned her dental school degree from Temple University.