If you’re like a lot of us, you’re looking forward to seeing some friends and family you haven’t seen in a while this Fourth of July. If so, you’re in for a special celebration! Yet you won’t be able to completely enjoy Independence Day if you’re dependent on bad dentures.
- Eating corn on the cob and other foods is impossible, uncomfortable, or likely to make your dentures move or come out.
- Having a genuine, loud conversation with laughter means adjusting your volume, how wide you open your mouth, or how you speak so you can keep your teeth in your mouth.
- Singing those July Fourth tunes on the radio? Better not open too wide, or your teeth will fly like the American flag!
Holidays aren’t the only days you have to think about your teeth. You can’t fully live any day if you have bad replacement teeth. The basic needs and desires of life become tasks or stressors.
At Highlands Ranch Smiles, we believe everyone deserves a mouth of teeth that work well, feel natural, and look beautiful. We don’t care how you lost your teeth or how bad your dentures fit. We are here to help when you seek it. Most often, help comes in the form of dental implants. Talk to us about them at a consultation when you call 720-644-8186. It’s free for new patients.
Here’s How Dental Implants Give You Freedom in Life
Unlike dentures that attach to other teeth or sit on your gums, implants are placed under your gums inside your bone. They actually bond with your bone over several months and become part of your body, like your real tooth roots. This is what makes them nearly as strong as natural healthy teeth.
When you attach replacement teeth on top, like a bridge or dentures, it’s like you never lost your teeth. Those new teeth provide the stimulation to the underlying bone like real teeth do. That means you’ll help preserve the bone that had been deteriorating after you lost your teeth.
- Allow you to eat the foods you want, including those foods that are healthy for you
- Help you taste your food completely since dentures aren’t covering the roof of your mouth
- Let you speak normally and as loudly as you want – no clacking, slipping teeth, or overcompensating your speech
- Let you laugh out loud
- Improve your overall health because of an improved diet and improved digestion
- Contribute to a younger appearance thanks to preserved bone structure
- Give you a healthier mouth because of bone preservation and prevention of disease and decay
- Offer function and comfort comparable to real teeth
- Stay in place without any adhesives
- Let you take care of your teeth like you would your natural teeth – many options don’t require you taking out your teeth at night to soak
- Give you confidence to show off a smile that looks natural
- Help you look friendlier, more approachable, and more successful
- Help you make better first impressions
- Make you feel like yourself around friends and family, coworkers, and even strangers
- Boost your self-esteem so you can pursue what you want in life
- Provide a permanent solution to your bad dentures
We Make Implants Accessible & Affordable
All these benefits may sound great, if not impossible (they’re not!). Still, we know from experience that a lot of people don’t like dental work or feel they can’t afford it. Some believe they don’t deserve a better smile. We make implants as accessible as possible with:
- Financing and many other payment options
- Sedation to keep you completely calm
- Numbing to block pain with The Wand® painless anesthesia
- Amenities to keep you comfortable in your dental chair
- A team who will answer all your questions and ensure they understand your needs and goals
- A nonjudgmental, respectful atmosphere
- Dentists with special training in implants and the latest technology to ensure a smooth process and reliable results
- One office to get your implant planning, placement, restoration, and financing
- High-quality materials that hold up and look natural
Still have concerns? Ready to move forward? We’re ready to help free you from your bad dentures so you’re free to be yourself again. Just call Highlands Ranch Smiles at 720-644-8186 today for a no-pressure consultation. You can also schedule an appointment in Highlands Ranch online. Remember, your consultation is free if you’re a new patient.
Happy Independence Day!