All of us are thinking a lot more about germs these days, whether we’re shopping or just getting together with friends. At Highlands Ranch Smiles we’ve always used many protocols to keep our Highlands Ranch, CO office as germ-free as possible. With new concerns over disease transmission, you’ll notice we are taking additional COVID-19 precautions.
For example, you’re less likely to encounter another patient at our office because we’ve reduced the number of appointments and are staggering them to avoid patient-to-patient contact. We’ll also ask you to wait in your car when you arrive rather than in our building.
Other measures we are taking include:
- Alternating treatment rooms so you won’t be right next door to another patient
- Asking patients to wear masks; we’ll provide you with one if needed
- Checking temperatures of both patients and staff with no-touch thermometers
- Asking high-risk patients to see us only for situations that require immediate attention
- Having staff wear additional PPE, including scrub caps and two masks in some cases
- Sanitizing common touch points like door knobs more often
To find out more about our COVID-19 precautions, watch our video with Dr. Haynes.