Clear aligners like Invisalign have become massively popular. That’s no surprise, given the many advantages over traditional orthodontic treatments. They are an especially good option for adult smiles, though teenagers can benefit from them as well.
The best way to find out if they are for you is to schedule a FREE consultation at our Highlands Ranch, CO office. In the meantime, check out several ways Invisalign beats braces:
- Predictable – We use special software to create a personalized treatment plan for you. We can even give you a preview of what your new smile will look like, using our Invisalign Outcome Simulator.
- Unobtrusive – Since they are made of transparent plastic, Invisalign aligners are practically invisible in your smile. Most people probably won’t even notice them!
- Fit Into Your Usual Routines – There’s no need to modify your diet or skip favorite foods due to fear they could get caught in braces. You simply remove your aligners for meals. The aligners make oral hygiene simpler too, with no need for special equipment like a floss threader to navigate around braces.
- Ease of Use – You’ll wear each set of aligners for about two weeks, before switching to the next ones in your treatment series. You’ll need brief progress checks at our office only about every six weeks, and there is no need for uncomfortable adjustments.
- Quick Results – Most adults see beautiful results within 12 months. Some smiles take even less time! Compare this to metal braces, which can take two years or longer to work.
At our office, we’ve made Invisalign highly affordable. Ask about our limited-time special to save $600 on your all-inclusive treatment. For just $3,979, you’ll get a free consultation; a 3-D scan, all aligners, attachments, and office visits; before-and-after photos; and your first set of retainers.