Some days you feel so rushed, you’d give practically anything to slow your life down a little. At Highlands Ranch Smiles, we can’t stop the clock, but we can free up more of your time in several key ways.
First, we offer extended hours at our Highlands Ranch, CO dentist office to make it easier to schedule family dental appointments after your busy day is complete.
- Monday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Not only that, but we make it possible for you to get all your family’s dental needs taken care of under one roof by offering a comprehensive menu of services, including:
- Family dentistry
- Pediatric dentistry
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Restorative dentistry
- Oral surgery
- Dental implants
We also keep you up to date on everything you need to know about our dental practice with our monthly digital newsletters.
Whether you’re bringing your baby for a first dental visit, consulting with one of our doctors to find out if Invisalign is right for your teenager, or considering your options for replacing a lost tooth, our caring team puts your family first! In fact, our patient-centered dental care has won us multiple awards, including Best of the Best for Dentistry and Cosmetic Dentistry for 2014, 2015, and 2016.
We maximize your family’s time with us by using the latest dental technology to get fast, accurate diagnoses and to deliver our services quickly and efficiently. Our technology includes:
- Digital X-rays. No more waiting for film to develop!
- Intraoral camera. Our doctors can share what they see as they examine you.
- DIAGNOdent cavity detector. This tool helps us find cavities before we can even see them!
- The Wand®. Administering anesthesia is quick, precise, and pain-free with this tool.
- CEREC. This digital technology enables us to create a custom same-day dental crown for you in a single visit. No waiting weeks for a lab to fabricate your crown!
All of our staff are local to Highlands Ranch and nearby communities. As part of being engaged in our community, we try to make a positive impact through dentistry and any other charitable care we can provide. We’ve supported numerous causes, such as Dentistry From The Heart and the American Transplant Foundation, and we continue to find more ways to give back to our community!
To visit a dentist who values you, your time, and the community we all call home, call Highlands Ranch Smiles at 720-644-8186. Or use our online form to book your family’s visit to our Highlands Ranch, CO dentist office.