At Highlands Ranch Smiles, we can’t stop the clock, but we can free up more of your valuable time in several key ways:
- We offer extended hours to make it easier to schedule family dental appointments around your busy days.
- We help you avoid multiple trips to specialists’ offices by offering a comprehensive menu of dental services, including family dentistry, children’s dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, restorative dentistry, oral surgery, and dental implants.
- We also keep you up to date on everything you need to know about our practice with our monthly digital newsletters.
Whether you’re bringing your baby for a first dental visit, consulting with one of our doctors to find out if Invisalign is right for your teenager, or considering your options for replacing a lost tooth, our caring team puts your family first! In fact, our patient-centered dental care has won us multiple awards, including Best of the Best for Dentistry and Cosmetic Dentistry.
To schedule a visit with our Highlands Ranch Smiles team, call 720-644-8186 today. New patients can get a complimentary exam, X-rays, and consultation.
Save Time On Diagnoses & Treatment With Our Technology
We maximize your family’s time with us by using the latest dental technology. This allows you to get fast, precise diagnoses and receive your services quickly and efficiently. Our technology includes:
- Digital X-rays – No more waiting for film to develop!
- Intraoral Camera – Our doctors can share what they see as they examine you.
- DIAGNOdent Cavity Detector – DIAGNOdent helps us find cavities before we can even see them!
- The Wand® – Administering anesthesia is quick, precise, and pain-free.
- CEREC – This digital technology enables us to create a custom same-day dental crown for you in a single visit. No waiting weeks for a lab to fabricate your crown!
You’re Supporting Community-Centered Dentists
All of our staff are local to Highlands Ranch and nearby communities. As part of being engaged in our community, we try to make a positive impact through dentistry and any other charitable care we can provide. We’ve supported numerous causes, such as Dentistry From The Heart and the American Transplant Foundation, and we continue to find more ways to give back to our community!