If your smile is badly damaged and in need of repair, you’ll find the help you need at Highlands Ranch Smiles! Our dentists love to help patients take back their lives by rebuilding their smiles. Your Highlands Ranch restorative dentist will allow you to:Image Title: youtube thumbnail - iMxvbKkJr3o Dr. McKeever on crowns and bridges Read Transcript
A crown or a bridge is a great option for a tooth that has really broken down and can't hold a filling anymore. If it's prone to breaking then we want to protect that, protect you from future pain by putting a crown on the tooth. We're happy in our office to have a CEREC machine, which allows us to do a one day crown for our patients convenience so they don't have to spend time in a temporary, worrying if it's going to fall off or break and have that final crown the same day they come in for the procedure. A bridge is a great option for a missing tooth, just to restore your chewing capacity so that you can eat all of those wonderful foods that you enjoy.
- Smile without embarrassment
- Eat anything on the menu
- Boost your oral health
- Look younger and feel more vibrant
We offer painless numbing with The Wand® and dental sedation if you’re nervous about your visit. Call us today at 720-644-8186 to schedule your appointment for restorative dental work. You can save money on your treatment with our in-house membership plan. Ask our staff for details.
Enjoy A Stronger, More Attractive Smile Again
No matter what condition your smile is in or how damaged it has become, our skillful team can make it whole for you. We have a variety of dental restorations at our disposal, each designed to help you achieve a confident and complete smile. You won’t need to worry along the way about judgment, either. Our long-standing policy is to only hire people with great personalities, excellent people skills, and a genuine sense of compassion for our patients’ needs.
We’ll discuss all your restorative options during your preliminary consultation and exam, free for new patients. Here are a few of the services we may draw on to help you:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Our metal-free fillings will blend in naturally with your other teeth. This is the easiest and most cost-effective way to contain dental damage. With DIAGNOdent, we’ll be able to catch cavities early enough to take the easy way out!
- Dental Crowns – We can repair or replace your teeth using crowns. Thanks to our high-tech CEREC system, we can craft a porcelain dental crown for you in a single day.
- Dental Bridges – We’re happy to literally bridge the gaps in your smile with a custom dental bridge. It anchors either to your other teeth or to dental implants.
- Dentures – We offer several denture options to give you lifelike and fully functional teeth. For added security and to avoid embarrassing slippage, we can attach them to dental implants.
- Dental Implants – These replacement tooth roots will restore your smile and your biting and chewing capacity. There are many good implant options we can go over at your consultation.
- Root Canal Treatment – Root canals stop your dental pain, not the other way around. In most cases, this step can save your diseased tooth, allowing you to smile big again.
If your smile is dragging you down, you can count on your Highlands Ranch restorative dentist to deliver the solutions you deserve. Call our team today to schedule your consultation: 720-644-8186. You can also schedule online.