If you’ve got missing or damaged teeth, let us repair your smile with restorative dentistry services! Whether your tooth was damaged in a dental emergency or you lost a tooth years ago and never replaced it, our Highlands Ranch, CO dentists will help you select the best solution.Dr. McKeever on crowns and bridges Read Transcript
A crown or a bridge is a great option for a tooth that has really broken down and can't hold a filling anymore. If it's prone to breaking then we want to protect that, protect you from future pain by putting a crown on the tooth. We're happy in our office to have a CEREC machine, which allows us to do a one day crown for our patients convenience so they don't have to spend time in a temporary, worrying if it's going to fall off or break and have that final crown the same day they come in for the procedure. A bridge is a great option for a missing tooth, just to restore your chewing capacity so that you can eat all of those wonderful foods that you enjoy.
Ready to repair your smile? Call Highlands Ranch Smiles at 720-644-8186.
Tooth Fillings First Line of Restorative Dentistry Defense
A tooth filling is the easiest and most cost-effective way of containing dental damage. That is why we use a tool called DIAGNOdent during your dental exams – to discover cavities in their earliest stages.
If we find decay, we’ll remove every trace and then place a tooth-colored filling to repair your tooth and protect it from further damage. We can even replace your current metal fillings with white fillings if you want a more discreet solution.
If the damage is too extensive for a simple filling, we can use an onlay. This restoration covers more of the tooth surface than a filling but less than a dental crown.
Restorative Dentistry Services at Highlands Ranch Smiles
Among the restorative dentistry treatments we offer:
- Dental implants can replace a single tooth or multiple missing teeth. They can be used with different restorations, including dental crowns, dental bridges, or dentures.
- Dental crowns can either protect a damaged tooth by covering it or completely replace a tooth by restoring a dental implant. Thanks to our hi-tech CEREC system, we can produce a custom porcelain dental crown for you in a single day.
- Dental bridges can replace one or multiple adjacent missing teeth. We can attach them to your own teeth or to dental implants.
- Root canals can save your natural tooth from decay by removing the infected tissue from your tooth’s interior. We use the latest technology to ensure your comfort.
- Dentures can be used to replace several missing teeth or a mouthful of teeth. For added security and to avoid embarrassing slippage, we can attach them to dental implants.