Having surgery in your mouth has never been easier, so don’t delay your procedure. You don’t need to visit a specialist. You can get oral surgery in Highlands Ranch to:
- Remove teeth that are causing problems
- Prepare for teeth replacements and other treatments
- Stop the pain of problematic teeth
Many dentists refer oral surgery cases to an outside specialist. At Highlands Ranch Smiles, Dr. Courtney McKeever and Dr. Amanda McCabe are highly trained to perform many oral surgery procedures. You can trust that you will receive world-class care in comfort! To schedule a consultation with our doctors, call 720-644-8186. Save money on your treatment when you join our in-house membership plan. Ask our staff for details.
Set The Stage For A Lifelong Beautiful Smile
Dental surgery includes a variety of services. At our practice, you can get:
- Tooth Extractions – Tooth removal is one of the most common dental surgeries. This can be done to remove severely damaged or infected teeth, to take out impacted teeth (including wisdom teeth), to make orthodontic treatment easier, or to prepare for teeth replacements.
- Bone Grafts – Many people who are missing teeth would like to get dental implants to secure their restorations. If you have lost bone tissue, a bone graft can rebuild it so you can hold your implants in place.
- Ridge Augmentations – When a tooth is removed, a ridge augmentation can fill the empty socket to maintain the size and shape of the jawbone. This too can help you prepare to receive implants.
If you are interested in implant-supported dentures, we offer the All-on-4® procedure. This technique lets you leave our office with a set of replacement teeth on the same day you receive your implants.
Stay Pain-Free While Improving Your Smile
Our doctors can also gently extract teeth. We’ll thoroughly numb your mouth so you won’t feel a thing, whether it’s a planned extraction or a dental emergency. You also can get dental sedation to reduce dental anxiety and stay relaxed during your appointment. We offer amenities including pillow, blankets, and noise-canceling headphones to make your surgery day easier, too.