Eating the foods you love should be one of life’s little pleasures. If you are missing teeth or have damaged teeth, you may not be able to bite and chew as well as you would like. Our team wants to change that. By getting dental restorations in Highlands Ranch, you could:Dr. Haynes on Patient Having Difficulty Chewing Read Transcript
If someone told me they were having a hard time chewing, we'd want to ask them questions, figure out what's going on. Are you having a hard time chewing because you have pain, and in which case, let's figure out which tooth is painful and we'll fix it. That's the great thing with dentistry. If it's you're having a hard time chewing because your bite is off, we have orthodontic options to correct that. If it's because you don't have enough chewing surface, maybe you're missing some teeth, then implant dentistry is our best option in dentistry, but there's other options too to where we can give you more chewing surface and improve your chewing. Lots of different things that it might be, but ultimately we can improve your chewing function.
- Eat anything you want
- Improve your oral health
- Increase your quality of life
- Enhance your overall health
If you aren’t sure which restorative service could help you, schedule a consultation with one of our doctors at Highlands Ranch Smiles. Call 720-644-8186 today to plan your appointment. Our office is at 9461 S. University Blvd.
Eat What You Want When You Want
Have you given up on some of your favorite foods because of damaged or lost teeth? Would you like to bite into a crisp apple or corn on the cob? Do you want to chew chicken or steak without it feeling like a chore?
Your first step should be talking to our dentists. Together, we can figure out which restorative options can help you:
- Restore Your Biting Power – Whether you get dental implants to support dentures, a dental bridge to replace missing teeth, or a CEREC same-day crown to repair decayed, cracked, or broken teeth, you should be able to bite into food like someone with a full set of healthy teeth.
- Let You Eat Comfortably – Being able to chew normally is important so your jaw doesn’t feel sore after a few bites of chewier foods.
- Bring Back Your Natural Smile – With the advances in dental materials, you can have replacement teeth that function, feel, and look like the real thing.
Whatever treatment you need, we can keep you comfortable during your procedure. The Wand® lets you receive local anesthetic painlessly, and our dental sedation using either laughing gas or a small pill can help block pain during your procedure. We also offer comfort amenities like soft blankets, warm towels, and headphones to relax you during your visit.
It’s time to enjoy eating all your favorite foods again. To get your dental restorations in Highlands Ranch, call 720-644-8186 to request an appointment at Highlands Ranch Smiles.