Searching for a dentist for your whole family can be intimidating, but well worth it. Given the number of options to choose from, selecting a dentist near Highlands Ranch, CO may require a little bit of research.
Fortunately, we can take the guesswork out of the process for you and help you find the best family dentist near you. Once you have an idea of what you’re looking for in a family dentist, let your search begin!
A great way to start your search is by talking to family members, friends, or other people you trust for their recommendations. For those living in the Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Lone Tree, Castle Rock, or Centennial area, Highlands Ranch Smiles is a great option.
Choosing A Family Dentist Near You: What To Look For
When looking at dentists in your area, pay attention the following information:
- Do their office hours work with your family’s schedule?
- We are open late, after 5 p.m., three days a week. A visit to our office doesn’t have to mean taking your kids out of school or taking time off work.
- Is the dentist near your work, home, or school?
- Highlands Ranch Smiles is located in Highlands Ranch and also regularly welcomes patients from Littleton, Lone Tree, Castle Rock, and Centennial, CO.
- What kind of education and training does the dentist have?
- Dr. Michelle Haynes graduated Magna Cum Laude from the University of South Carolina Honors College then received her Doctorate of Dental Medicine from the Medical University of South Carolina.
- Dr. Courtney McKeever graduated from the University of Kentucky Magna Cum Laude and in the honors program. She then received her Doctorate of Dental Medicine from the UK College of Dentistry.
- Dr. Haynes and Dr. McKeever have had extensive training in specific areas of dentistry, including pediatric dentistry, Invisalign, emergency dental care, and more.
- What options for patient comfort or sedation do they offer?
- We offer nitrous oxide or oral sedation for patients with dental anxiety. For patients who just need a little help relaxing, we offer pillows, blankets, televisions, and more.
- How are emergencies handled?
- You can call our after-hours number or in some cases, the doctor’s cell phone, if you experience an emergency after hours. We also offer same-day treatment for emergencies.
- Do the costs and payment plans fit your family’s needs?
- We offer financing and payment options to make your family’s dental health a priority for all budgets.
- Is your insurance plan accepted?
- We try to work with all insurance providers but to check if yours is accepted, call our office at (720) 644-8186.
Given the importance of up-to-date technology, when looking at the dentists in your area, it may be helpful to look into the technology they use in their offices. Some examples of technology we use at our practice include:
- Digital X-rays
- Intraoral cameras
- Digital panoramic scans
- Laser cavity detection
- The Wand for pain-free injections
Digital X-rays are great because they use just a small fraction of the radiation that old film X-ray machines use. Intraoral cameras are used to take photographs of parts of the inside of the mouth. Laser cavity detection is great for earlier detection and diagnosis and earlier treatment.
Once you get an idea of a dentist near you that fits your family’s needs, it’s a good idea to make a visit to their office so you and your family can become familiar with the area and the environment. It’s also a great opportunity for you to ask any questions you may have.
Highlands Ranch Smiles: A Family Dentist Near You
We understand the importance of finding the right dentist for your family.
We believe you will find that Highlands Ranch Smiles is the right dental office for your needs. They make it their mission to create an environment suitable for all members of your family and offer a wide range of preventative, cosmetic, and restorative services.
Our well-trained staff at Highlands Ranch Smiles are willing to go beyond the call of duty to make you and your family feel comfortable, welcome, and taken care of. To make an appointment or schedule a meet and greet with our team, call our office at (720) 644-8186.