You can make appointments as late as 6 p.m. four days per week and as early as 7 a.m. on Fridays. This makes it easier to plan your visits. As one of our patients, you can count on the personal care that you deserve with our many services:
- General Dentistry – Regular cleanings and exams and gum disease treatments can keep your teeth intact and improve your oral health.
- Cosmetic Dental Care – Improve your smile and your confidence with teeth whitening, veneers, or aligners, or combine services for a smile makeover.
- Invisalign – Both adults and teenagers have realigned their smiles with this orthodontic treatment. Enjoy the convenience of these discreet, custom-made aligners.
- Restorative Dentistry – Fix your decayed and damaged teeth with fillings or same-day crowns. Treating infected teeth with root canals can repair infected teeth. Fill gaps in your smile due to lost teeth with dental bridges.
- Dental Implants – Implants give you replacement teeth with the most lifelike appearance and function. You can receive a single implant with a crown to fill in one tooth, or replace all your teeth with the All-on-4® procedure.
- Oral Surgery – You can get tooth extractions, bone grafts, and ridge augmentations without visiting a specialist.
- Emergency Dentistry – Turn to us when dental emergencies happen. Get relief from your pain and put yourself in a position to revive your dental health. We will do everything we can to provide same-day care whenever possible.
To stay pain-free during any procedure, you can receive local anesthetic with The Wand, dental sedation, or both. We also can ease financial concerns by filing claims with your insurance provider and offering multiple payment options, including CareCredit financing. To save money along with your smile, sign up for our in-house plan to manage the cost of care if you don’t have dental insurance.