Since we are open as late as 6 p.m. four days per week and as early as 7 a.m. on Fridays, making your dental appointments is simple. Your family can receive the quality care that you deserve with our dental services:
- General Dentistry – Routine exams and cleanings and gum disease treatments are good for anyone who wants to improve and maintain their healthy smiles.
- Cosmetic Dental Care – Boost your confidence by getting teeth whitening, dental veneers, orthodontics, or a combination of treatments.
- Invisalign – Teens and adults have straightened their teeth with this customized orthodontic treatment. You will appreciate the convenience and the discreetness of your clear aligners.
- Restorative Dentistry – Fillings and same-day crowns can fix your teeth. Root canals can repair infected teeth, while dental bridges can replace lost teeth.
- Dental Implants – Dental implants are the most realistic method to replace teeth. Whether you get a single implant with a crown to replace one tooth or an All-on-4® treatment to replace most or all of your teeth, you’ll delight in a natural appearance and function.
- Oral Surgery – You can receive tooth removals, bone grafts, and ridge augmentations right here.
- Emergency Dentistry – When problems arise, turn to us to relieve your pain and set the stage to revive your oral health. You can get same-day care in many cases.
You can receive local anesthetic with The Wand® along with dental sedation to stay pain-free during any procedure. Our team members can file claims with your insurance provider. You also have other payment options, such as financing with CareCredit. If you do not have dental insurance coverage, save money along with your smile by signing up for our in-house plan.