Booking your dental appointments is simple since we are open as late as 6 p.m. four days per week and as early as 7 a.m. on Fridays. You and your relatives can receive the care you need with thorough service options:
- General Dentistry – Regular services like exams, cleanings, and gum disease treatments help everyone improve and maintain their oral health.
- Cosmetic Dental Care – Improve your confidence in your smile with teeth whitening, dental veneers, orthodontics, or a combination of services.
- Invisalign – Adults and teenagers can straighten their teeth with metal-free orthodontic treatment. You will appreciate the nearly invisible appearance and the convenience of your custom-made aligners.
- Restorative Dentistry – Repair your teeth with fillings and crowns. Fix infected teeth with root canal treatments. Replace missing teeth with fixed bridges or implants.
- Dental Implants – Dental implants are the most realistic method to replace teeth. Whether you get a single implant with a crown to replace one tooth or an All-on-4® treatment to replace most or all of your teeth, you’ll delight in a natural appearance and function.
- Oral Surgery – You can receive tooth removals, bone grafts, and ridge augmentations right here.
- Emergency Dentistry – When problems arise, turn to us to relieve your pain and set the stage to revive your oral health. You can get same-day care in many cases.
To stay pain-free during any procedure, you can receive local anesthetic with The Wand® along with dental sedation. We can file claims with your dental insurance provider on your behalf. We also accept other payment options, including financing with CareCredit, if you do not have insurance coverage. You also could save money while saving your smile by signing up for our in-house plan.