Living without a complete set of teeth can be a burden — both physically and mentally. Not only are your dinner options limited, but those gaps in your smile can cause embarrassment and shyness, as well as the tendency to overthink everything you do and everywhere you go. There is some good news, however. You have viable teeth replacement solutions available right now with Highlands Ranch dental implants from Highlands Ranch Smiles. Our life-changing implant procedure will allow you to:Dr. McKeever on implant-supported dentures Read Transcript
A great new option for patients who are missing all of their teeth is an implant-supported and retained denture. It's a denture that isn't removable, so it's actually screwed in place with implants. Finding patients that come to me saying that their dentures fall out, that they can't eat what they want to eat, they're not comfortable, and this is a great option for them. It's much less bulky. It doesn't cause as much gagging. People say that they're able to eat much more comfortably and normally the foods that they used to eat before when they had natural teeth.
- Smile with confidence at work and at play
- Eat the delicious and nutritious foods you love
- Feel relaxed in social settings
- Earn more respect from people you meet
- Boost your oral health and general well-being
- Cultivate a positive self-image moving forward
We offer dental sedation and various comfort amenities, if you’re at all nervous about getting your teeth implants. Call Highlands Ranch Smiles today at 720-644-8186 to schedule your free consultation. We’re ready to help you take back your smile and your quality of life.
Implants Replace Teeth & Restore Health
In one form or another, dental implants have been around to help many generations of patients. That said, it is only the modern version, which has emerged in recent decades, that has really proven itself as the best replacement option for missing teeth. We’ll go ahead and tell you the secret. Today, implants are mostly made from titanium, and this metal bonds beautifully with your natural bone, creating a durable and lifelike new tooth root.
Our team will place your implant in your jawbone using modern tools and technology. What’s more, Dr. Courtney McKeever completed a residency focused in part on dental implant surgery. As such, you can rest assured that your smile will be in good hands with us.
After your procedure, the implant will begin to fuse with the bone in a process called osseointegration. Your jawbone will actually begin to grow around the implant, holding it securely in place and creating a sturdy base for new replacement teeth.
At Highlands Ranch Smiles, we offer you a variety of ways to use teeth implants to replace missing teeth. Here are a few of them:
- A single dental implant with a dental crown to replace an individual tooth. We will produce your custom crown right in our office with our state-of-the-art CEREC system!
- A fixed dental bridge with implants to replace multiple missing teeth.
- Dental implants with dentures to replace anywhere from several missing teeth to an entire mouthful of missing teeth.
- Mini dental implants, which can work well even if you’ve been told your jaw isn’t strong enough to support full-size dental implants.
- An All-on-4 implant procedure that can allow you to walk out of our office with your new dental implants and a set of temporary teeth, all in the same day!
Dental implants in Highlands Ranch can greatly improve your quality of life, so don’t delay in getting started on your treatment! Call us today at 720-644-8186 to schedule your easy, free consultation.