We love our community here in Highlands Ranch. We love giving back and just being involved with even small things. We've had ice cream socials and fun little things here in the community that we sponsored. Sponsoring sports teams and things like that. We've done a lot with the American Transplant Foundation. One of our favorite patients is and so we've been able to do a lot with just elephant rock race and fundraising that happens through that. One of our favorite things is Dentistry From the Heart. That is just a program where everyone on our team volunteers their time and even specialists that we work with have come in and volunteered their time and talents to give back. It's free dentistry for whomever shows up that day. It's first come, first serve. Last year we did it right before Thanksgiving. That was just such a great way to kick off the holiday season and was great for our team and for the patients we were able to serve.
For me personally, just being able to give back to the community just since I mentioned my favorite thing in dentistry is just being able to build relationships and I work and live in Highlands Ranch. I love doing things that I can see my neighbors and friends and what not at. Being able to give back and make our community better is just so rewarding and so fun.
We care about our patients and neighbors in the Highlands Ranch, CO area, and we show it by our involvement with community activities and charitable giving.
Here are just a few of the community efforts in which we are involved:
- Offer candy buybacks to promote good eating habits and healthy teeth.
- Work with Dentistry From The Heart, an organization that helps connect dentists with local patients who can’t afford dental care, during an annual day of free dentistry.
- Provide financial support for local sports teams and players. We sponsored one of our patients so he could participate on a baseball team.
- Help raise funds for mission trips. One of our patients went on a mission trip to Nicaragua for two years with our help!
- Participate in an annual fundraiser for the American Transplant Foundation, which promotes living organ donation, in honor of one of our patients who had a liver transplant at 9 months of age.