Community is important to our dentists — Dr. Michelle Haynes, Dr. Amanda McCabe, Dr. Courtney McKeever, and Dr. Jessica Parry — and to our entire team at Highlands Ranch Smiles! We care about our patients and neighbors, and we show it by our involvement with community activities and charitable giving in the Highlands Ranch, CO area. Our community efforts include:Dr. Haynes on Community Involvement Read Transcript
We love our community here in Highlands Ranch. We love giving back and just being involved with even small things. We've had ice cream socials and fun little things here in the community that we sponsored. Sponsoring sports teams and things like that. We've done a lot with the American Transplant Foundation. One of our favorite patients is and so we've been able to do a lot with just elephant rock race and fundraising that happens through that. One of our favorite things is Dentistry From the Heart. That is just a program where everyone on our team volunteers their time and even specialists that we work with have come in and volunteered their time and talents to give back. It's free dentistry for whomever shows up that day. It's first come, first serve. Last year we did it right before Thanksgiving. That was just such a great way to kick off the holiday season and was great for our team and for the patients we were able to serve.
For me personally, just being able to give back to the community just since I mentioned my favorite thing in dentistry is just being able to build relationships and I work and live in Highlands Ranch. I love doing things that I can see my neighbors and friends and what not at. Being able to give back and make our community better is just so rewarding and so fun.
- Candy buybacks to promote good eating habits and healthy teeth
- A day of free dentistry through Dentistry From The Heart for local patients who can’t afford dental care
- Financial support for local sports teams and players, such as a patient we sponsored so he could participate on a baseball team
- Fund-raising to support one of our patients who went on a mission trip to Nicaragua for two years
- Honoring a patient who received a liver transplant at 9 months old by participating in an annual fundraiser for the American Transplant Foundation, which promotes living organ donation
- Beginning in 2017, our team has helped one deserving patient a year that would benefit from extensive dental work completely free. We have done braces, gum tissue treatment, fillings, crowns, veneers, and partials for these patients to transform their smile and their life with dentistry!
- Since 2017, we have partnered with House of Hope to help women in the community become independent and thrive.
To schedule a visit with our community-minded dentists at Highlands Ranch Smiles, call 720-644-8186.